So I’m going into my senior year of college in September and I’ve come to the realization that this is my last free summer before I start permanently working for the rest of my life. That’s both scary and exciting.
That being said, I want to make sure I have a totally epic summer that I’ll never forget. I want to have one last hoorah and act like a playful child all summer. I want to enjoy things like if they were for the first time.
So here is my personal bucket list of what I want to do with this last summer of freedom:
- The number one thing on my list is water fights. I want to start straight up wars with people! I have an arsenal of super-soakers and hundreds of water balloons in my closet ready to be put to good use.
- Amusement parks. I want to go to Six Flags and Dorney Park and Playland and just get my adrenaline going. The more people that come the better because thrill rides are always more fun in groups.
- The beach. I want to lay in the sand and tan then make an incredible sand castle worthy of awe.
- The pool. I love to hang by the pool but I love to play chicken even more! I have to dive off the diving board a few times as well.
- Staying up late. This needs to happen all the time, but for no reason. I just want to be in my room with my friends acting silly and movies on Netflix and just enjoying each other’s company. Who knows when I’ll ever get to do that again.
- Have a potluck picnic outside. I want all my friends to bring different foods and we can sit out on the lawn and enjoy the variety.
- Have sleepovers. Self-explanatory but very, very necessary.
- Destroy everybody playing Xbox on Guitar Hero and Rock Band and Dance Central 😀
- Play actual old school games with people like monopoly, apples to apples, twister, uno and just laugh it up.
- Last but not least, I have to go clubbing with my friends and drink and dance the nights away!
I am absolutely looking forward to all the shenanigans I plan to get into this summer.